We respect all young people, their views and experiences.
We have a commitment to understanding technology use and its relationship with mental health.
We have a commitment to collaboration and cooperation.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We respect each other and ourselves.
- We communicate with honesty and openness.
- We trust in the work that we do and the people we work with.
- We embrace diversity and remain open minded to new ideas.
- We care for the mental health and wellbeing of all.
- We listen openly and without judgment.
- We respond as a community to individual needs.
- We ensure that projects are properly resourced.
- We actively engage with people in their own spaces.
- We provide a network for people to share their ideas.
- We collaborate to achieve a shared vision.
- We are grounded by the personal stories of those we work with.
- We explore new ideas to find the best solution.
- We encourage individuality and cooperation.
- We admire flexibility in thinking and practice.
- We harness new technologies to maximise our reach.
- We celebrate the power and resilience of young people.
- We believe that young people’s voices are integral.
- We support people to create positive change in their world.
- We live our values in everything that we do.
Our vision, values and behaviour statements have been developed in direct collaboration with young people.
- Working in partnership with young people, researchers, practitioners, innovators and policymakers to conduct research that helps develop and inform better services for young people.
- Bringing together those working, involved, and engaged with young people to develop the solutions that will enhance young people’s use of technologies and improve their wellbeing.
- Involving young people in research that matters to them and improves their lives.
- Taking expert advice from young people about their own lives to create change.
- Conducting research to explore the use of technologies in new and innovative ways to enhance the service offerings of youth serving organisations.
- Up-skilling those who care for young people to better understand the role of technology in young people’s lives and its capacity to improve wellbeing.